Geberit AquaClean 4000 Enhancement Solution
If you’ve been yearning for the uniquely fresh feeling a shower toilet will only provide, yet don’t want to completely rip out your bathroom to do so, then why not choose the Geberit AquaClean 4000. A toilet seat with a difference, you can simply install on your current toilet and wire into your mains electric to give you all the basic functions you’d need from a shower toilet.
With the easy-to-use control panel, you can give yourself a refreshing warm water wash thanks to the integrated water heater tank. You can adjust the pressure settings to suit your requirements and preferences. And with automatic pre and post rinsing, the spray nozzle will remain clean, fresh and hygienic every time you need to use it.
What’s more, to close the seat you simply need to give it a small tap and the seat and lid will close automatically without a sound.
• Shower toilet seat to transform your existing toilet into a showering toilet
• Warm water wash with 5 water pressure settings
• Control panel gives you easy control of the settings
• Soft close and soft-stop-opening seat and lid
• Super easy to clean
• Integrated water storage tank keeps water at body temperature for a more comfortable wash
• Nozzles automatically clean before and after use to keep your wash & toilet hygienic
• 25 year guarantee
• Mains fed water connection required
• Must be connected to your mains electric by an electrician with a 5 amp fuse spur
• Spray time: 20seconds
• Minimum 0.5 bar water pressure required
• Mains connection cable and toilet sold separately
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 2pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.