Crosswater Wedge Wall Mounted Basin Mixer Tap
When finishing off your bathroom, you could go for a standard monobloc tap. And sure, monobloc taps are popular and can look fantastic. But for those who want to push the boundaries in bathroom design, creating design interest and a more quirky finishing touch, why not choose the Wedge Wall Mounted Basin Mixer Tap by Crosswater. Angular, geometric lines feature both on the design of the spout and wedge-shaped lever and mounted on your wall, you could choose to pair with a stylish countertop basin or basin of your choice, creating the on-trend look you've always dreamed of.
To use the tap, simply lift the lever and turn to control the temperature and water flow. Thanks to the Ceramic Disc technology, the lever will be noticeably smooth to use whilst giving durability and extra lifespan to your tap. Made from solid Brass with a durable and easy to clean Chrome plated finish, your new wall mounted basin tap will create a stylish feature point in your bathroom.
• Spout projection: 199mm
• Suitable for high pressure systems only - minimum 1.0 bar water pressure is recommended
• Ceramic disc technology for smooth operation and no excess dripping or leaking once turned off
• Made from Brass with a durable Chrome plated finish
• Waste is sold separately
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.