Crosswater Wedge Tall Basin Mixer Tap
For a luxury basin tap that adds design interest and a quirky finishing touch, why not choose the Wedge Tall Basin Mixer Tap by Crosswater. The perfect choice for those who have a stylish countertop basin, this tall monobloc tap elongates to a height of 295mm so you can enjoy the designer look you've always dreamed of.
The chunky, angular base smoothly curves to the geometric concealed spout, perfect for matching with a square or rectangular countertop basin. To turn on your new tap, simply slide the lever to the left or right depending on your preference of water temperature and lift the lever up. When the tap is not in use, the lever neatly tucks away into the shape of the tap. And thanks to the Ceramic Disc technology, the lever is silky smooth to use whilst the annoying drip drop of leaking taps will be no more.
Made from solid Brass with a durable and easy to clean Chrome plated finish, your new tall Wedge basin tap will create a stylish feature point in your bathroom. And with a 15 year manufacturers guarantee, you can be sure your new tap has been built to last.
• H295 x D163mm
• Suitable for Low, Medium and High Pressure systems - minimum 0.2 bar water pressure is recommended
• Ceramic disc technology for smooth operation and no excess dripping or leaking once turned off
• Made from Brass with a durable Chrome plated finish
• Waste is sold separately
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.