Crosswater Water Square Wall Mounted Waterfall Basin Mixer Tap
From the experts of beautifully designed, high quality brassware comes their take on the traditional waterfall tap combined with the on-trend look of a wall mounted tap. As the name suggests, the Water Square Wall Mounted Waterfall Basin Mixer Tap by Crosswater has a square and angular look to it with almost industrial styling, from the waterfall spout to the lever and the wall plate. Featuring Ceramic Disc technology, the beautifully designed flat lever is smooth to use, simply lift up to control the water flow and twist to the side to control the temperature required. And with exposed feature screws this tap gives an irresistibly stylish industrial look. Solidly constructed from the finest Brass, this wall mounted waterfall tap has a durable and easy to clean Chrome plated finish.
• Spout projection:121mm
• Suitable for Low, Medium and High Pressure systems - minimum 0.2 bar water pressure is recommended
• Ceramic disc technology for smooth operation and no excess dripping or leaking once turned off
• Made from Brass with a durable Chrome plated finish
• Waste is sold separately
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.