Crosswater Water Square Thermostatic Shower Valve with Handset
Designed for uber modern bathrooms, the Water Square Thermostatic Shower Valve with Handset by Crosswater will complete the look you've always dreamed of. Wall mounted, this product features two stylish, cubic shaped outlet valves. One will control the temperature thermostatically, whilst the other valve acts as a diverter so you can switch between the shower handset that's included, and a bath spout or another shower outlet depending on your bathroom design. Thanks to the Ceramic Disc technology used, the valves will be incredibly smooth and easy to control whilst preventing the annoying dripping previously experienced with old rubber discs.
Solidly constructed from Brass with a beautiful and durable Chrome plated finish, this thermostatic shower valve and handset is also backed by a 15 year manufacturers guarantee so you can have peace of mind it has been built to last. Crosswater have also designed a matching range of bath spouts and basin mixer taps so you can create a cohesive, designer look across your bathroom.
• Two outlet thermostatic valve with two valves - one to divert water between your bath and included shower handset, one to control the temperature
• Suitable for high pressure systems only - minimum 1.0 bar water pressure is recommended
• Ceramic disc technology for smooth operation and no excess dripping or leaking once turned off
• Thermostatic safety controls includes a safety stop at 42ºC with an automatic safety shutdown if the hot or cold water supply fails
• Made from Brass with a durable Chrome plated finish
• Shower Handset and Hose is included
• Fully serviceable from the front panel for easy maintenance
• Waste and bath filler taps are sold separately
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
• W275 x H120mm
• Landscape orientation only
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.