Crosswater Waldorf Exposed Thermostatic Shower Package with Fixed Head
Why buy a slice when you can have the whole pie? This complete thermostatic shower package offers not just elements of a shower kit, but the set in its entirety. Inspired by 20th century art-deco stylings of the Waldorf range. It combines brilliant style with outstanding practicality.
Fitting on your shower wall, water will cascade down with remarkable reach. Featuring an authentically vintage exposed thermostatic gauge to allow you to choose, and set your desired temperature. It has fixed head that is available in either 8" or 12". The set comes with a rigid riser and shower arm and is available in a choice of colours on the levers: Black or White.
Thermostatic safety controls includes a safety stop at 42°C with an automatic safety shutdown if the hot or cold water supply fails. Ceramic disc technology is also included for smooth operation and no excess dripping or leaking once turned off.
• Ceramic disc technology
• Rigid riser & shower arm
• Single outlet exposed shower valve
• Your choice of 8" or 12" fixed head, and wall bracket
• Manufactured from brass with a durable chrome plated finish
• Suitable for high pressure systems of 1.0 bar and above
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
• Height of rigid riser: 900mm
• Choose between a 8" or 12" fixed head
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.