Crosswater 2000 Crosshead Thermostatic Shower Valve With 2 Way Diverter
This art-deco inspired shower valve from the gorgeous Crosswater Waldorf range features authentic period styling with a modern twist. Designed to control 2 outlets, this concealed shower valve has 3 controls -
one to turn on your first outlet, one to adjust the temperature, and another to control your second outlet. This means you can turn on both your fixed shower head and handset, or shower and bath filler at the same time.
Thermostatically controlled, this shower valve prevents accidental scalding thanks to the thermostatic cartridge shutting down the water if your cold water supply fails. It also has a safety stop at 42°C and a 15 year manufacturers guarantee for added peace of mind.
• Concealed 2 outlet shower valve
• 3 controls - one to turn on one outlet, one to adjust the temperature and one to control your second outlet
• Allows you to turn on both outlets at the same time or independently
• Choose between a standard or slimline backplate
• Portrait orientation only
• Suitable for medium and high water pressure systems only - minimum of 0.5 bar required
• Ceramic disc control for smooth action and no drips
• 100% solid brass construction
• Only 75mm wall depth required
• WRAS approved to TMV2
• Fully serviceable from the front
• Slimline panel dimensions: W120 x H275mm
• Standard panel dimensions: W170 x H375mm
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.