Crosswater Odour-free Unslotted Click Clack Basin Waste
No matter how often you clean your bathroom, sometimes nasty odours can rise up from your drains leaving your bathroom slightly less than perfect. Crosswater have ingeniously designed the Odour-free Unslotted Click Clack Basin Waste to seal off the drain preventing any smells coming up through into your bathroom. Designed to be paired with a basin without an overflow, this rounded Chrome plated basin waste is perfect to be paired with a countertop basin and is as practical as it is stylish. Click Clack in design, simply push the rounded waste down to seal and fill up your basin, and push down again to drain away the water.
• Designed to be used with basins without an overflow
• Made from Brass with a Chrome plated finish
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.