Crosswater Mike Pro Wall Mounted Basin Mixer Tap
Designed to complement a modern bathroom scheme, the Mike Pro Wall Mounted Basin Mixer Tap by Crosswater can be tailored to suit your design vision. With the option of a glistening, polished Chrome plated finish or on-trend and beautifully distinctive Brushed Stainless Steel Effect finish, you can unleash the interior designer within you to create your dream bathroom.
Wall mounted, your new tap will be an effortlessly stylish finishing touch, creating a contemporary hotel chic look in the comfort of your own bathroom. With a long spout that beautifully curves down to your countertop basin or traditional basin, you can control the flow and temperature of water with sleek and unimposing lever placed to the side of your spout. And with hidden Ceramic Disc technology, your tap will be easy and smooth to control whilst preventing excess dripping. Expertly crafted from solid Brass, your new Mike Pro tap also comes with a 15 year manufacturers guarantee for added peace of mind.
Crosswater have also designed a range of coordinating bath and shower taps so you can create a cohesive look across your home.
• Height: 60mm
• Supplied with 140mm or 220mm spout to suit your bathroom design
• Ceramic disc technology for smooth operation and no excess dripping or leaking once turned off
• Suitable for Medium and High Pressure systems only - minimum 0.5 bar water pressure is recommended
• Made from Brass with your choice of Chrome or Brushed Stainless Steel Effect finish
• Waste is sold separately
• WRAS approved
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.