Crosswater Mike Pro Basin Mixer Tap
Add a contemporary yet timeless finishing touch to your basin with the Mike Pro Basin Mixer Tap by Crosswater. Classically designed, you can see why the Mike Pro range is one of their most popular ranges. And with the option of finish, you now have the flexibility to create a luxe scheme across your bathroom. Choose between the classic polished Chrome finish or on-trend and distinctively different Brushed Stainless Steel Effect.
Visually striking, the rounded body elongates vertically to the traditionally designed lever that has advanced Ceramic Disc technology tucked away inside, making operation easy, smooth and drip free once turned off. The beautifully designed spout curves down to pour water elegantly into your basin.
Made from solid Brass, your new Mike Pro basin tap also will come with a 15 year manufacturers guarantee so you can be sure your tap has been built to last. Crosswater have also designed a range of coordinating bath and shower taps so you can create a cohesive look across your home.
• H165 x D151mm
• Ceramic disc technology for smooth operation and no excess dripping or leaking once turned off
• This tap has an aerator
• Suitable for Medium and High Pressure systems only - minimum 0.5 bar water pressure is recommended
• Made from Brass with your choice of Chrome or Brushed Stainless Steel Effect finish
• Waste is sold separately
• WRAS approved
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.