Crosswater KH Zero 3 Wall Mounted Basin Mixer Tap
The KH Zero 3 Wall Mounted Basin Mixer Tap by Crosswater - A tap that truly defies conventions so you can make a bold and beautiful statement in your bathroom. Designed by an expert in creating luxurious interior designs, Kelly Hoppen MBE has transformed the traditional styling of a wall mounted tap to combine the body of a monobloc giving design interest in your bathroom. Angular lines feature strongly throughout the design whilst the curved edges soften the look. Paired with a square or rectangular countertop basin or wall mounted basin, you can recreate a hotel inspired look in the comfort of your own home.
Expertly crafted from Brass and finished with a durable, polished Chrome plating, your new tap also comes with a confident 15 year manufacturers guarantee giving you peace of mind it will continue to wow you and your family for many years to come.
• H120 x D203mm
• Suitable for high pressure systems only - minimum 2.0 bar water pressure is recommended
• Ceramic disc technology for smooth operation and no excess dripping or leaking once turned off
• Made from Brass with a Chrome plated finish
• Waste is sold separately
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.