Crosswater Kai Lever Manual Shower Valve with Diverter
There's little more classic in the world of luxury bathroom fittings than this manual shower valve from the Kai series. not only does it allow for full manual control of both water and temperature flow with a simple lift and turn of the lever, it also comes complete with a diverter button, so you can easily switch between control of your shower or bath.
Built from solid brass and fully serviceable from the front, this outstanding device is finished in stunning chrome to give your bathroom that extra shine. As with all Crosswater products, it also comes with a 15 year manufacturer's guarantee for your peace of mind.
• Two outlet non-thermostatic shower valve with single lever operation for temperature & water flow and a separate diverter button
• Ceramic disc technology
• Made from brass with a durable and easy-to-clean chrome plated finish
• Suitable for high water pressure systems only - minimum 1.0 bar required
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
• W115 x H155mm
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.