Crosswater Belgravia Lever 3 Hole Basin Mixer Tap
Understatedly elegant yet with distinctive, beautiful style, the Belgravia Lever 3 Hole Basin Mixer Tap by Crosswater will help transform your traditionally-styled bathroom into a luxurious sanctuary that you'll never want to leave. Deck mounted, this set comes with a central tall and graceful swan neck spout that will give you plenty of space to wash your hands and face. As well as two ceramic lever temperature controls with decorative hot and cold ceramic heads. With Ceramic Disc technology inside the valves, using the levers will be remarkably easy and smooth whilst preventing excess dripping previously experienced with older taps.
Expertly crafted from solid Brass comes with a hand polished Chrome finish. So now you can create a co-ordinated and cohesive look across your bathroom thanks to Crosswater designing a matching range of shower and bath brassware. And with a whopping 15 year manufacturers guarantee included as standard, you can rest easy with the knowledge that your new Belgravia tap has been built to last.
• H227 x D128mm
• Suitable for Low, Medium or High Pressure systems - minimum 0.2 bar water pressure is recommended
• Ceramic disc technology for smooth operation and no excess dripping or leaking once turned off
• Made from Brass with a Chrome plated finish
• Supplied with pop-up waste
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.