Crosswater Belgravia Crosshead Highneck Basin Mixer Tap
Inject classical period styling with a modern twist in your traditionally designed bathroom with the Belgravia Crosshead Highneck Basin Mixer Tap by Crosswater. Designed with tradition in mind, this monobloc tap features an intricately detailed body with a high swan neck shaped curved spout and beautiful ridging detailing throughout. Control the temperature and flow of water with the elegant and enviably stylish crosshead valves. These valves have sophisticated detailing with branded ceramic heads and traditional shaped spokes, perfectly finishing off the overall classical look of the tap. And with a pop up waste included, you can use the rounded lever to fill and empty your basin.
With the Belgravia basin mixer tap, you can also choose the finish to suit your overall design vision of your bathroom. Choose between the modern hand polished Chrome plated finish, or the distinctive and sophisticated Nickel plated finish. Crosswater have also designed a co-ordinating range of shower and bath brassware so you can carry through the scheme, allowing you to create a cohesive look in your bathroom.
• H190 x D127mm x W218mm
• Suitable for Low, Medium and High Pressure systems - minimum 0.2 bar water pressure is recommended
• Ceramic disc technology for smooth operation and no excess dripping or leaking once turned off
• Made from Brass with your choice of a Chrome or Nickel plated finish
• Supplied with pop-up waste
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.