Crosswater Belgravia Crosshead 3 Hole Bath Filler Mixer Tap
When designing a traditionally-styled bathroom, the small finishing touches can make all the difference. With the Belgravia Crosshead 3 Hole Bath Filler Mixer Tap by Crosswater, you can recreate an authentic look with the luxury of modern advances in tap technology. Intricate detailing features throughout, from the decorative branded ceramic heads and ergonomic ball ended spokes on the valves, to the elegant ridging and soft curves on the swan neck spout. And with advanced Ceramic Disc technology tucked away in the valves, you'll only need a quarter-turn to control the temperature and flow of water, whilst the annoying excess dripping of older taps will be no more.
Made from solid and durable Brass, your new Belgravia bath taps come with a dazzling hand polished Chrome finish. Crosswater have also designed a range of co-ordinating shower valves and basin taps so you can create a cohesive design across your bathroom.
• H256 x D166mm
• Suitable for high pressure systems only - minimum 1.0 bar water pressure is recommended
• Ceramic disc technology for smooth operation and no excess dripping or leaking once turned off
• Made from Brass with a durable and easy to clean Chrome plated finish
• Waste is sold separately
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.