Crosswater 3000 Lever Thermostatic Shower Valve With 3 Way Diverter
This traditionally inspired, art-deco styled thermostatic valve is beautifully designed to control 3 of your chosen outlets. Perhaps you could pair with a fixed shower head, shower handset and bath spout or overflow bath filler. You can even customise this shower valve to suit your design scheme - choose between a slimline or standard size backplate, and white or black levers.
One control turns on one outlet, one control adjusts the temperature and the final control switches between your other 2 outlets, allowing you to turn on 2 out of your 3 outlets at the same time. The internal thermostatic cartridge protects you and your family against accidental scalding by shutting down if the hot or cold water supply fails, and a limiter of 42°C. Along with a 100% solid and durable brass construction, this thermostatic valve also comes with a 15 year guarantee.
• Thermostatic concealed shower valve to control 3 outlets
• Use one control to switch between 2 separate outlets, use one control to adjust the temperature and the final control to turn on 1 outlet
• Suitable for high pressure systems only - minimum 1 bar required
• White or black lever options available
• Standard or slimline backplate design options
• Portrait orientation only
• Ceramic disc control for smooth action and no drips
• 100% solid brass construction and trim set
• Fully serviceable from the front
• WRAS approved to TMV2
• Slimline panel dimensions: W120 x H275mm
• Standard panel dimensions: W170 x H375mm
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.