Crosswater 1500 Thermostatic Shower Valve with Lever - 2 Outlets
Exquisitely designed to recreate an art-deco look in your bathroom, this Crosswater Waldorf shower valve controls two outlets, making it ideal for a fixed head and shower rail, or a shower head and bath filler. The valve requires a high water pressure of 1 bar or above to work to its full potential and its ceramic disc control means that operating it is smooth and there is no chance of drips, saving you money in the long term.
Thermostatically controlled, this shower valve prevents accidental scalding by having an automatic shutoff should your hot or cold water supply fail and a safety stop at 42°C. Not only this, you can also customise this valve to suit your bathroom design. Choose between a stunning black or white lever, and a slimline or standard sized backplate.
• Two outlet shower valve
• Diverter switches the water between your two chosen outlets
• Thermostatically control the temperature using the other dial
• Choice of lever finish and backplate size
• Suitable for high water pressures only - minimum of 1 bar required
• Portrait orientation only
• 100% solid brass construction and trim set
• WRAS approved to TMV2
• Ceramic disc control for smooth action and no drips
• Only 75mm wall depth required
• Fully serviceable from the front
• Slimline panel dimensions: W120 x H215mm
• Standard panel dimensions: W170 x H250mm
• Shower handset in 2nd picture is sold separately - see recommended extras
• 15 year guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.