Crosswater 1000 Thermostatic Shower Valve with Lever - 1 Outlet
With a classically sophisticated finish, this shower valve has exceptional flow and temperature control thanks to the high quality thermostatic cartridge. The single outlet works from a water pressure of 0.2 bar or above and the temperature and water flow are controlled independently.
The temperature control mechanism has a temperature limit stop which can be preset at any temperature and the temperature handle has a built-in safety stop at 42°C with an automatic safety shutdown should the hot or cold water supply fail. Although beautifully traditional in design, this Waldorf shower valve has a modern interior, which comes with a 15 year manufacturers guarantee.
• One outlet thermostatic shower valve
• White or black lever finish option
• Option of standard or slimline design
• Minimum water pressure required: 0.2 bar or above
• Temperature and water flow controlled independently
• Temperature limit stop preset at any temperature
• Suitable for all hot water systems, including gravity fed
• 100% solid brass construction
• Can be hung in Portrait orientation only
• Built-in safety stop at 42°C
• Automatic safety shutdown should the hot or cold water supply fail
• Ceramic disc control for smooth action and no drips
• WRAS approved to TMV2
• Fully serviceable from the front
• Slimline plate dimensions: W120 x H215mm
• Standard plate dimensions: W170 x H250mm
• Shower handset pictured is sold separately - see recommended extras
• 15 year guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.