Comfortzone Uncoated Insulation Boards
Using insulation boards is super important when installing electric underfloor heating to maximise efficiency and minimise running costs. In fact, when using insulation boards, you can reduce your running costs by as much as 50%! Not only will this leave you with a smaller energy bill, your home will feel warm as it will minimise downward heat loss.
This uncoated insulation board from Comfortzone is to be used if you’re installing your electric underfloor heating system on concrete or screed substrate. 100% water and rot proof, this insulation board is made with extruded XPS foam. To install, simply lay on top of a full bed of flexible tile adhesive (see recommended extras). As it’s light and easy to cut with just a craft knife, installation can be quick and easy.
• Single uncoated insulation board for use with concrete and screed substrates
• Choice of thickness - 6mm or 10mm
• Size of board: 1300 x 60mm
• 100% rot and water proof
• High thermal insulation properties - can reduce running costs by as much as 50%
• Eliminates downward heat loss
• Lightweight and easy to work with
• Fix to the substrate using a full bed of flexible tile adhesive - see recommended extras
• High compressive strength
• Environmentally friendly - zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP), recyclable and reduces running costs
• Made with extruded XPS foam
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.