Comfortzone 200 W/m² Underfloor Cable Kit
If you've got a small or awkward space where an matting system just wouldn't work, then why not choose Comfortzone's 200W/m² underfloor cable kit. Offering the ultimate flexibility at incredible value for money, laying the cables independent of a mat allows you to install around corners with ease. Not only is it completely safe to use in wet areas, you won't need to worry about installing a bulky radiator, and you can save money on your energy bills thanks to its superior efficiency.
Easy to install, simply stick the cables down onto your insulation boards using the included tape and use a layer of self-levelling compound on top if you're installing under a carpet or laminate, or flexible tile adhesive if you're installing under tiles. To get the most out of your new electric underfloor heating system, it's highly recommended to use insulation boards to prevent downwards heat loss. They're sold separately but you can find them in the recommended extras box at the top of this page. If you've got timber substrates, choose the coated insulation boards, for concrete substrates you'll need to choose the uncoated insulation board.
Tested to the highest safety standards, this cable kit also comes with a 10 year guarantee for added peace of mind.
• Heating cable kit to give you flexibility to your installation
• Comes with a cable kit of your choice, full technical support and tape to stick down your cable
• Designed for use in areas with high heat loss such as conservatories or for small spaces
• Cable is only 3.5mm thick
• Safe to use in wet areas
• It's recommended to use insulation boards to reduce heat up times and to create a more efficient system. If using for timber substrates, use a coated board. For concrete substrates use an uncoated board - sold separately, see recommended extras.
• 10 year guarantee
• Cable diameter: 3.5mm
• Cable construction: fully earthed twin conductor
• Conductor insulation: Flouropolymer
• Outer insulation: OVC
• Maximum temperature: 30C
• Minimum install temperature: 5C
• Rated voltage: 230 Volts
• Cold tail length: 3 Lm
• Standards: CE BS EN60335-1
Size and output information:
225W output, 18.8m cable length, 235 resistance (ohms)
300W output, 25m cable length, 176 resistance (ohms)
375W output, 31.3m cable length, 141 resistance (ohms)
600W output, 50m cable length, 88 resistance (ohms)
750W output, 62.5m cable length, 70 resistance (ohms)
1050W output, 87.5m cable length, 50 resistance (ohms)
1200W output, 25m cable length, 44 resistance (ohms)
1500W output, 31.3m cable length, 35 resistance (ohms)
1800W output, 50m cable length, 29 resistance (ohms)
2100W output, 62.5m cable length, 25 resistance (ohms)
2400W output, 87.5m cable length, 22 resistance (ohms)
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.