Comfortzone 150 W/m² Underfloor Heating Cable Kit
Offering the ultimate flexibility at incredible value for money, Comfortzone's 150W/m² underfloor cable kit is perfect to use in small or awkward spaces. It's completely safe to use in wet areas too, making it a great choice for your bathroom without the need to worry about installing bulky radiators.
An electric underfloor heating system, it's super energy efficient when installed with insulation boards (see recommended extras). Use coated insulation boards for timber substrates and uncoated insulation boards for concrete substrates. Easy to install, simply use the tape included to stick down the cabling. You'll be given full technical support to lay the cabling correctly. Then top off with a layer of flexible tiling adhesive if you're laying floor tiles, or self levelling compound if you're laying down carpet.
Tested to the highest safety standards, this cable kit also comes with a 10 year guarantee for added peace of mind.
• Underfloor heating cable kit to give you flexibility to your installation
• Comes with a cable kit of your choice, full technical support and tape to stick down your cable
• Can be used as a primary heat source in well insulated areas with over 80% coverage
• Cable is only 3.5mm thick
• Safe to use in wet areas
• It's recommended to use insulation boards to reduce heat up times and to create a more efficient system. If using for timber substrates, use a coated board. For concrete substrates use an uncoated board - sold separately, see recommended extras.
• 10 year guarantee
• Cable diameter: 3.5mm
• Cable construction: fully earthed twin conductor
• Conductor insulation: Flouropolymer
• Outer insulation: OVC
• Maximum temperature: 30C
• Minimum install temperature: 5C
• Rated voltage: 230 Volts
• Cold tail length: 3 Lm
• Standards: CE BS EN60335-1
Size and output information:
225W output, 18.8m cable length, 235 resistance (ohms)
300W output, 25m cable length, 176 resistance (ohms)
375W output, 31.3m cable length, 141 resistance (ohms)
600W output, 50m cable length, 88 resistance (ohms)
750W output, 62.5m cable length, 70 resistance (ohms)
1050W output, 87.5m cable length, 50 resistance (ohms)
1200W output, 25m cable length, 44 resistance (ohms)
1500W output, 31.3m cable length, 35 resistance (ohms)
1800W output, 50m cable length, 29 resistance (ohms)
2100W output, 62.5m cable length, 25 resistance (ohms)
2400W output, 87.5m cable length, 22 resistance (ohms)
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.