Clearwater Romano Petite ClearStone Roll Top Slipper Bath
If you have a smaller bathroom yet have been yearning for a traditional roll top or slipper bath, then look no further. The Romano Petite bath by Clearwater fuses both styles to create a bath of pure sophistication and elegance. Perfect for indulging yourself after a long day, this slipper bath will support your back and shoulders so you can relax with a good book, a glass of wine and a soothing playlist. And with the delicate roll top edge, the Romano is the bath of your dreams.
Expertly crafted by hand from one piece of ClearStone, this bath will have no unsightly joins. And with delicately thin rims, you'll have more space to soak away your troubles, even though it's a smaller bath, and without compromising on the bath's strength. ClearStone is an innovative new material that is non -toxic, eco -friendly, easy to clean, and easy to maintain with excellent thermal retention properties. Truly a superior material for a bath, and perfect for busy families.
What's more, you can tailor this bath to suit your bathroom design and tastes. Choose the finish of the claw feet – chrome, white or black – and complete the traditional designer look you've always dreamed of.
• Handmade from ClearStone with your choice of claw feet
• ClearStone is a new material that uses milled sedimentary stone, aluminium and titanium to create a super strong, non -toxic and eco -friendly material
• Hand polished for over 10 hours to give a soft and velvety finish you'll love
• Surprisingly easy to clean
• Easy to maintain the stunning finish – any small scratches can be easily polished out
• Enjoy your bath for longer thanks to ClearStone's excellent thermal retention properties
• Easy to install – supplied with a full installation guide and delivered in a carrier bag so it's easy for your installers to move to your bathroom
• No overflow – this bath will need to be paired with an exposed bath waste and overflow – please see essential extras
• Not suitable for rim -mounted taps, we suggest pairing with a floor standing tap or wall mounted tap
• Waste and taps sold separately
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
• L1690 x D800 x H690mm
• Weight when empty: 66kg
• Displaced capacity: 151 litres (Displaced capacity is the bath capacity less 70 litres)
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.