Cleargreen Verde Double Ended Bath 1600, 1700, 1800 & 1900mm
Everybody wants a strong and reliable bath. The Verde double ended bath from Cleargreen is so fantastic it's very likely that it will be a permanent fixture in your home for the entire time you’re there. This simple yet beautiful bath has been manufactured using 30% recycled materials and reinforced with steel rods within the bath rims during the manufacturing process. This makes the bath one of the strongest and most rigid on the market.
Despite its excellent durability, it doesn't mean that this bath won’t be comfy as it's still a place where you’ll find the most relaxation, especially given that it will retain heat for 30 minutes longer than a standard bath. It comes with a pre-drilled overflow hole and without pre-drilled tap holes, although also comes with a template so yourself or a professional can easily drill them where required.
• 8 different sizes available
• Click-clack bath waste option
• Displaced capacity: 100 litres (bath’s capacity less 70 litres)
• Predrilled overflow hole
• No pre-drilled tap holes
• Supplied with a template to drill tap holes
• White finish
• Includes an inner and outer skin
• Weight - 23.75kg
• Material - Lucite
• 10 year guarantee
• L1700 x H565 x D700mm
• L1700 x H565 x D750mm
• L1600 x H565 x D750mm
• L1700 x H565 x D800mm
• L1800 x H565 x D800mm
• L1800 x H565 x D750mm
• L1900 x H565 x D800mm
• L1800 x H565 x D900mm
• Front Panel Height - H545mm
• End Panel Height - H545mm
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.