Burlington Victorian 61cm Basin with Semi-Pedestal
Minimally designed whilst still retaining period charm, the Victorian Basin with Semi-Pedestal by Burlington will add a luxurious and enviably stylish finishing touch to your bathroom. Sleek angular lines and chunky glistening white ceramic features throughout and at 61cm wide, this basin is perfect to make a statement in family bathrooms. Wall hung, this semi-pedestal basin is not only stylish but will create the illusion of more space in your bathroom, whilst hiding away any ugly pipework.
The soft curves of the basin alongside the strong, bold lines create beautiful design interest, there to make a statement in your new bathroom. Well thought-out design continues with the elegant and unusual 3 hole overflow and Burlington branding for you to show off.
You can even customise this basin to suit your perfect Burlington basin mixer tap, choosing either one or two tap holes. And why not add on a Chrome finished Towel Rail for a convenient and stylish way to display your hand towel.
• W610 x D510 x H500mm
• Weight: 27.1kg
• Choose from 1 or 2 tap holes
• Made from Vitreous China
• The overflow is to solve the issue of a dripping tap if the plug is left in; it is not designed to take a flowing tap
• Waste, Towel Rail and Tap not included
• 25 year manufacturers guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.