Burlington Hampton Showering Bath 1500mm or 1700mm
If you've been yearning for a luxury freestanding roll top bath but don't quite have the space for a bath and shower, the Hampton Roll Top Shower Bath by Burlington could well solve all your problems. With beautiful curves throughout, featuring an elegant roll top and standing on luxury feet of your choice, this bath will sit in the corner of your bathroom so you can shower in style or take a long luxurious soak in the bath. Add some period charm into your bathroom with this roll top bath with shower whilst being perfect for the whole family to enjoy.
A Twin Skin Fused Reinforced (TSFR) bath, it has an outer shell of quality Lucite Acrylic that is fused to an inner skin of Lucite Acrylic which is then reinforced with a cast mix between the two acrylic mouldings. This makes the bath very strong and durable whilst being able to retain the temperature of the water longer than standard baths.
• Supplied carefully packaged with simple instructions for your bathroom fitter. This bath requires a two person lift
• 1500mm: L1500 x W750 x H650mm. Weight when empty: 43kg . Displaced capacity: 105 litres (Displaced capacity is the bath capacity less 70 litres)
• 1700mm: L1700 x W750 x H650mm. Weight when empty: . Displaced capacity: 138 litres (Displaced capacity is the bath capacity less 70 litres)
• Choose from Left or Right Handed bath depending on your bathroom configuration
• Made from Lucite Acrylic
• Overflow comes undrilled but supplied with a template
• Comes with a tap ledge for rim-mounted bath shower mixer taps. Supplied undrilled with the option of 0, 1 or 2 tap holes. Any taps pictured are not included
• Glass screen sold separately (choose your favourite)
• Waste sold separately
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.