Burlington Emperor 1530mm Slipper Bath
Treat yourself every day with an elegant and totally relaxing bath that oozes traditional period charm yet with a modern twist, with the Emperor Slipper Bath by Burlington. The timeless design has been thoughtfully updated with the smooth and graceful shape of the surround with intricate moulding and softly rounded edges and perfectly ending with a classic roll top edge. At a compact 1530mm, you could even incorporate this bath into your smaller bathroom design. Compact in width, this slipper bath is taller in height than standard baths thus giving it a larger internal capacity so your bath will still be indulgently deep and warming.
A Twin Skin Fused Reinforced (TSFR) bath, this bath is incredibly strong and durable. It also has greater heat retention properties than standard baths, making your bath time warmer for longer. You can also paint the exterior of this bath with Acrylic based primers and paints to suit your colour scheme or to make this feature bath stand out even more with a pop of colour.
Pair with a traditional floor standing or stylish wall mounted bath mixer tap to complete the look you'll adore for years to come.
• Supplied carefully packaged with simple instructions for your bathroom fitter. This bath requires a two person lift
• L1530 x W730 x H780mm
• Weight when empty: 38kg
• Displaced capacity: 242 litres (Displaced capacity is the bath capacity less 70 litres)
• Made from TSFR
• The exterior of this bath can be painted, if you wish to paint yours then this can be done by using Acrylic based primers and paints, you should seek advice from the paint manufacturer for suitable products and process
• Overflow is supplied pre-drilled
• Not suitable for rim mounted taps. Any taps pictured are not included
• Waste sold separately
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.