Burlington Edwardian 56cm Rectangular Basin with Semi-Pedestal
This Edwardian Rectangular Basin with Semi-Pedestal by Burlington is a masterpiece in the fusion of traditional period styling with modern luxury and opulence. At 56cm wide, this basin is perfect if you have a smaller bathroom or for an en-suite. And being a wall hung semi-pedestal basin, it is not only stylish but it also will create the illusion of more space in your bathroom, whilst hiding away any ugly pipework. This Burlington semi-pedestal basin truly delivers on beautiful form and function.
Featuring an Edwardian-inspired integrated back-splash, an elegant 3 hole overflow and a generously sized bowl for a basin this size, your new rectangular basin will look the part in your traditionally styled bathroom. Mounted on your wall, this basin will sit on a beautiful, silky white semi-pedestal, helping to create a real focal point in your bathroom whilst giving the illusion of more space.
You can even customise this basin to suit your perfect Burlington basin mixer tap, choosing either one or two tap holes. Why not also add a Chrome Towel Rail for a stylish and convenient place to display your hand towel.
• Dimensions: W560 x D470 x H560mm
• Weight: 28.5kg
• Choose from 1 or 2 tap holes
• Made from Vitreous China
• The overflow is to solve the issue of a dripping tap if the plug is left in; it is not designed to take a flowing tap
• Waste, Towel Rail and Tap not included
• 25 year manufacturers guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.