Burlington Edwardian 56cm Rectangular Basin with Pedestal
If you've been yearning for a traditionally designed bathroom, full of timeless period character and charm but with a modern twist, the Edwardian Rectangular Basin with Pedestal by Burlington could well be the perfect addition to your new bathroom. A truly stunning example of bold Edwardian design combined with contemporary styling and soft angular lines, this pedestal basin will help transform even the smallest of bathrooms into a gorgeous retreat you'll never want to leave.
The 56cm wide Edwardian inspired rectangular basin boasts intricate molded detailing from the classically designed integrated upstand, to the wonderfully spacious bowl, and to the elegant 3 hole overflow with Burlington branding for you to show off. Mounted on the wall, this basin sits on a chunky feature square bottomed pedestal that will create a real focal point in your bathroom. You can even customise this basin to suit your perfect basin mixer tap, choosing either one, two or three tap holes. Burlington also offer a Regal pedestal option for those looking for a taller basin, adding an extra 6cm to the height making it more comfortable if you have a taller family.
• Edwardian Basin and Pedestal Dimensions: W560 x D470 x H900mm. Weight: 30.7kg
• Edwardian Basin and Regal Pedestal Dimensions: W560 x D470 x H960mm. Weight: 33.25kg
• Choose from 1, 2 or 3 tap holes
• Made from Vitreous China
• The overflow is to solve the issue of a dripping tap if the plug is left in, it is not designed to take a flowing tap
• Waste and Tap not included
• 25 year manufacturers guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.