Burlington Anglesey Deck Mounted Bath Mixer Tap
The Anglesey Deck Mounted Bath Mixer Tap by Burlington - an understated yet luxurious finishing touch to your traditionally-styled bathroom. Beautiful curves feature throughout from the authentic wide nose spout, up to the sophisticated Anglesey curved four spoke tap heads that are topped off with the Burlington branding on the ceramic caps. Now you can fill your bath with opulence and style.
Traditional on the inside, yet packed full of modern technology, this bath tap will be sure to impress. Ceramic disc technology will make filling your bath a smooth and easy experience, giving you more precise control of the temperature and flow, whilst also preventing against excess dripping once turned off. You'll also receive a Neoperl Aerator and Neoperl Flow Straightener to ensure no matter your water pressure, you'll always get a consistent and steady flow of water.
Burlington have also designed this tap with angled tap heads so you can see your bath tap at the correct angle when you walk into your bathroom. This bath mixer tap is also available in a Regent option which is 3cm taller than the standard bath tap. The Regent option creates an opulent feel and will ensure compliance with older building regulations.
• Suitable for both high and low pressure water systems
• Supplied with Neoperl Aerator for high pressure water flow, a Neoperl Flow Straightener for low pressure water flow and a Neoperl Key for installation
• Comes with Ceramic Disc quarter turn technology
• Regent option is 3cm taller than the standard bath tap
• Made from Brass and Chrome Plated
• Waste is not included
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
• Standard Option: W206 x H187 x D230mm
• Regal Option: W206 x H214 x D230mm
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.