Burlington Anglesey 3 Tap Hole Basin Mixer with Pop Up Waste
Elegant 3 tap hole configurations are getting ever more popular and with the Anglesey 3 Tap Hole Basin Mixer by Burlington, we can certainly see why. In the centre, your mixer spout will proudly sit with a beautiful pop up waste lever that fits seamlessly into the design of the tap. On either side of the elegant spout will sit your hot and cold water valves with the contemporary four spoke Anglesey tap heads with beautiful ceramic Burlington branded decorative caps. Burlington have also designed a Anglesey range of bath and shower mixer taps so you can create a cohesive and designer look across your beautiful new bathroom.
Your new tap will continue to impress not only with its stylish looks but also, how easy and smooth it is to use thanks to the ceramic disc inside the valves. Ceramic disc technology also improves the durability of your tap, whilst also preventing the annoying drip-drop previously experienced with older style rubber washers, leaving you with a peaceful bathroom at last. You'll also receive a Neoperl Aerator and Flow Straightener to use with high and low water pressures respectively, giving you a consistent flow of water and minimising any splash back.
This basin mixer tap is available in a Regent option which is 3cm taller than the standard tap. The Regent option creates an opulent feel and will ensure compliance with older building regulations.
• Standard Dimensions: D126 x W248 x H125mm
• Regent Dimensions: D126 x W248 x H152mm
• Suitable for both high and low pressure water systems
• Supplied with Neoperl Aerator for high pressure water flow, a Neoperl Flow Straightener for low pressure water flow and a Neoperl Key for installation
• Comes with Ceramic Disc quarter turn technology
• Made from Brass and Chrome Plated
• Supplied with Pop-up waste
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 2pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.