Britton Bathrooms D45 1200mm Floor Standing Vanity Unit with Double Basin
Bathroom space is hard to come by, and this fantastically designed unit spends every inch with careful thought.
This gorgeous set comes with a beautiful Anthracite Grey gloss finish that will not fade over time. All of the Britton range features the same colours so you can mix and match to your heart's content. All of the D45 range features a 450mm depth as well, so you can be sure your bathroom will slot together perfectly.
Below your customised basin, which now fits your needs like a glove, its two 60cm double drawer units for a total of 4 drawers to organise your bathroom with. That's enough space to pack and tidy away a considerable amount of essentials while keeping everything at an arm's reach. It's gorgeously convenient.
• Floor standing vanity unit with a double bowl basin made from Ceramic
• Dimensions: W1200 x H860 x D450mm
• Ceramic basin is highly durable and stain resistant
• Vanity unit made from solid wood with an Anthracite Grey high gloss finish
• With five coats of paint and a layer of UV resistant paint, your new vanity unit will be durable, resistant to warm and moist environments, and the colour will not fade
• Two deep drawer units with soft close drawer runners and two smaller internal drawers
• Basin is supplied with two pre-drilled tap holes and an overflow
• Tap and waste sold separately
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.