Brenton Ruby Flat Panel Horizontal Designer Radiator - White - H550 x W1200mm
A wonderfully minimalist yet striking design, perfect for almost any room. The Brenton Ruby Flat Panel Horizontal Designer Radiator has space saving qualities and a beautiful white finish that will not only look good, but provide your room with comforting heat required. The high grade steel doesn’t just have fantastic conductive qualities but also a durability reflected in the manufacturer's 5 year guarantee.
With the ability to generate a high heat output you can call upon this fantastic designer radiator to look brilliant and produce the goods when it matters and this radiator will certainly do that.
This radiator is available in either a single or double panel design and with the ability to be heated with dual fuel options so whether you would like to heat electrically or via your central heating system, the choice is firmly in your hands.
• Designer Flat Panel Horizontal Radiator
• White finish
• Choose between either a single or double panel radiator
• Steel construction
• Fuel Source: Central Heating, Electric & Dual Fuel
• Pipe centres: 1155mm
• Radiator valves sold separately
• 5 years manufacturers guarantee
Single panel radiator :
• BTU 50: 2690
• Heat Output (Watts): 789
• Height: 550mm
• Width: 1200mm
• Depth:61 mm
Double panel radiator :
• BTU 50: 5164
• Heat Output (Watts):1514
• Height: 550mm
• Width: 1200mm
• Depth: 107mm
||Central Heating, Electric, Dual Fuel
|Pipe Centres (mm)
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.