Brenton Orosi Straight Heated Designer Towel Rail - Chrome - H1700 x W500mm
You’ll have to wear sunglasses when you look at this towel radiator because its chrome finish and gorgeous styling will blind you with excellence. However, don't just buy this towel rail on looks as it has also been designed to transform your showering experience with its impressive BTU output of 2230. Never again will you have to worry about exiting a shower to be overwhelmed with a cold rush of air, as your new towel rail will keep your towels crisp and warm, ready to wrap you in a warm hug. Furthermore because it can be powered to either your central heating or duel fuel, it makes this reliable radiator extra versatile! Also thanks to its expertly crafted carbon steel construction, it will prove to be your long lasting bathroom companion. And in case anything does happen to your radiator then you won’t have to worry as it has a handy lifetime manufacturer’s guarantee backing it up.
• Stunning Heated Designer Towel Rail
in a gorgeous chrome finish
• Robust Carbon Steel construction
• Can be used with either dual fuel central heating as a fuel source
• BTU 50:
• Heat Output (Watts):
• Pipe centres:
• Radiator valves sold separately
• Lifetime manufacturers guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.