Brenton Chrome Straight Heated Towel Radiator
Brilliantly crafted and stunningly designed, the Brenton Chrome Straight Heated Towel Radiator is available in a variety of sizes to cater for bathrooms all shapes and sizes.
A simple yet aesthetically impressive towel radiator. No damp towel will be safe with a fantastic performance to boot. Constructed from a highly conductive and durable steel body you can feel reassured that stepping out of the shower to find a wet towel awaiting you will be a thing of the past.
With dual fuel capabilities, you can have peace of mind that however you wish to set up this fantastic towel radiator has the capacity to suit your needs.
With a manufacturer’s guarantee for 5 years which provides the reassurance that this versatile radiator is the epitome of quality.
• Modern designer Straight Heated Towel Radiator
• Chrome finish
• Robust Steel construction
• Choice of Widths: Pick either 400, 500 or 600mm
• Fuel Source: Central Heating, Electric & Dual Fuel
• Pipe centres: 360mm
• The central heating fuel option will need radiator valves which are sold seperatley, please see our recommended extras
• The dual fuel option will need radiator valves, a t-piece and element which are sold seperatley, please see our recommended extras
• The electric option is made to order, please call our sales team on 01202612800
• 5 year manufacturers guarantee
Heat Output: BTU 50
• H1000 x W400mm BTU 50: 1170
• H1000 x W500mm BTU 50: 1342
• H1000 x W500mm BTU 50: 1517
Heat Output: Watt 50
• H1000 x W400mm Watt 50: 343
• H1000 x W500mm Watt 50: 393
• H1000 x W500mm Watt 50: 445
• Height: 1000mm
• Depth: 95mm
||Central Heating, Electric, Dual Fuel
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.