Bauhaus Zion Corner Towel Rail Radiator
Adorn the corners of your bathroom with the gorgeous Zion towel rail radiator from Bauhaus. It features an angled design to slot neatly into any corner; space that is commonly empty yet has endless potential.
The Zion is ideal for smaller bathrooms, cloakrooms, en-suites, or just any room in which you need to transform damp towels into fluffy blanket - warmed and ready as you step out the shower - without taking up precious wall space elsewhere.
Constructed from high grade mild-steel and joined together with copper-infused welding, each radiator is tested for 1000 hours in order to ensure no leaks will occur. Finally, it's coated with a protective layer of Oxsilan, an anti-corrosive, and then finished with your choice of metallic black matte or soft white matte.
That's the level of care and attention that Bauhaus gives to each radiator, and as a result your new Zion corner towel radiator will work reliably and gorgeously for many years to come.
• Corner design saves space
• High grade mild steel construction
• Fitted with 1/2" BSP Connections
• 1,000 hour salt spray tested
• Customisable finish - choose between metallic matte black or soft white matte
• Oxsilan coated against corrosion
• 3D laser cut for quality
• Copper infused welding for reliable sealing
• Tested for 1,000 hours against leaks
• Optional summer element for hot weather use
• Radiator valves sold separately
• Includes wall fixings and manual air vent
• 10 year guarantee
• Height 735mm
• Width 350mm
• Projection 90mm
• Tube 30 x 10mm
• Collector 30 x 30mm
• Pipe Centres 365mm
•Heat Outputs: BTUs 1416 -1790/WATTs 415
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.