Bauhaus Waldorf Black Tower Unit - 350 x 1600mm
Why stick to convention? The Bauhaus Waldorf 1600mm Black Tower Storage Unit certainly doesn’t. This stunningly designed storage unit has all the features to make a huge impact in your home.
The beautifully glossy black finish will make a statement that can’t be ignored. It’s more than just the looks with this brilliant storage unit though - supplied with 5 interior shelves, there’s plenty of space for keeping all of your bathroom essentials and towels close to hand.
The Piano Black finish also has a trick or two up its sleeve. The lacquered finish atop the unit has anti-chip and anti-bacterial properties to preserve the unit and prolong its lifetime.
This remarkable Waldorf unit is not simply just a storage unit though. It’s a statement with which you have even more choice over. With the ability to pick either a handle or a door knob to open and close the soft close door, you can put your personal stamp on an already astonishing unit.
• Create a statement with this black Waldorf tower storage unit
• You have 4 designs to choose from: Wall mounted with a handle or a knob, or floor standing with a handle or a knob
• Piano black gloss finish with a Makassar interior and ACTIVE antibacterial lacquered treatment
• The lacquered treatment is also anti-chip
• Reversible right or left hand to open, single door unit
• Pull to open and soft close doors to prevent loud noises and to prolong your storage unit
• 5 interior shelves, 4 height adjustable safety glass shelves and 1 fixed
• To complete the Waldorf look, please see our recommended extras
• 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
• Wall Mounted Unit: W350 x H1600 x D300mm
• Floor Standing Unit: W350 x H1900 x D300mm
||Floorstanding Storage Units, Tall Storage Units, Wall Hung Storage Units
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.