Bauhaus Edge Anthracite Flat Panel Heated Towel Rail
There’s a good chance you’re thinking “a black towel rail, how dull and drab…”. We wouldn’t blame you for having that first thought either, when in fact black can work wonders when placed in the right setting. The key is to not go overboard with it; small accents and features here and there that set the tone and mood of the room.
If you’re creating a neutral space, or even a classic black and white haven, the Bauhaus Edge Anthracite Heated Towel Rail is a smart contemporary choice that will undoubtedly look fantastic. Crafted from high grade mild steel, this towel warmer is compatible with both central heating and dual fuel inputs and is available in three sizes to suit the size and space you’re working with.
• Manufactured from high grade mild steel
• Unique anthracite finish
• Fitted with 1/2" BSP female connection
• Supplied with complete wall fixings and manual air vent
• This towel warmer has 450mm Pipe centres
• Central heating and dual fuel compatible
• Available in 3 sizes
• This towel warmer has a projection of 75 - 100mm
• Summer heat elements sold seperatley, please see our recommended extras
• 15 Year Manufacturers Guarantee
Dimensions: 500 x 720mm
• The BTU of this radiator are 1108
• The Watts of this radiator are 325W
• For dual fuel installation, you'll need a 150W summer heating element and T piece (both sold separately)
Dimensions: 500 x 1150mm
• The BTU of this radiator are 1665
• The Watts of this radiator are 488W
• For dual fuel installation, you'll need a 300W summer heating element and T piece (both sold separately)
Dimensions: 500 x 1420mm
• The BTU of this radiator are 2084
• The Watts of this radiator are 611W
•For dual fuel installation, you'll need a 600W summer heating element and T piece (both sold separately)
||Central Heating, Dual Fuel
|Pipe Centres (mm)
||75 - 100
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.