Bathroom Brands Digital Classic 1910 1 Outlet Shower Set with Showerhead and Wall Arm
This Victorian style shower is sure to blend into your traditional bathroom. With its classic lever outlet valve and large circular Victorian showerhead, it will not just blend but it will make your bathroom whole. Having a shower that doesn’t just look beautiful but also expertly functions is a must in any home. Be it a small bathroom or large, a shower can fit in all and once you enter your shower it’s hard to leave. So when you’re looking for a new traditional shower maybe you should consider this timeless piece as with its digitally enhanced technology it goes above and beyond other showers in the market.
Advantages of a digital shower include additional safety features like an automatic shut off if the device detects any disruption in the water supply and you also get a thermistor that accurately checks the temperature of the water 10 times a second. Furthermore you get colour changing control displays that will light up different colours depending on whether the shower has reached its desired temperature or whether it’s cooling or heating up. Also it makes cleaning and maintaining this shower a lot easier with its self-cleaning mode and if you want additional control you can also purchase a remote control for your shower that allows you to turn on your shower from up to 10 meters away. Finally this amazing shower also comes with a 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee.
• Create a precise temperature with a built in thermistor which checks the temperature 10 times a second
• The controls are completely separate to the water in the valves, so remain cool to touch
• Colour changing controls display when the shower has reached the desired temperature and the LED light flashes to let you know when the water is heating up
• Self-cleaning mode which lasts for 1 minute
• Automatic shut off if there is any disruption in your water supply
• Built in with an easy divert, to divert flow easily between outlets or to run both at the same time
• WRAS approved
• Minimum pressure requirements: high pressure 0.5 bar and low pressure (pumped) 0.1bar
• Shower kit includes shower set, wall arm and showerhead
• Dimensions: H94.1 x W94.1 x D390mm
• 5 year manufacturers guarantee
• Optional remote is sold separately, please see our recommended extras
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.