Arcade Open Back, Close-Coupled Pan and Dual Flush Cistern
The Arcade open back, close-coupled pan with a dual flush cistern will be a stylish addition to your elegant and timeless new bathroom. Made from high quality Ceramic, this close coupled toilet works perfectly in traditional or contemporary-styled bathrooms.
With this close-coupled toilet, you are able to achieve a beautifully styled bathroom without having to buy extra furniture or dig into your walls, so it can often be quicker and cheaper to install than wall hung or back to wall toilets. The featured open back gives you the flexibility to install your toilet away from your soil pipe. The gap between the wall and base of the toilet allows for pipework to the left or right rather than having to connect it horizontally to your soil pipe. (The room behind the toilet allows for a left or right hand waste pipe connection).
This toilet comes with a lever flush that has been Nickel Plated to complement the rest of your Arcade bathroom. With the dual flush cistern (that comes included) you are able to gently lift the lever to conserve water with a 3L flush, or push gently downwards for a 6L flush.
You are also able to carry through your chosen colour scheme with the range of toilet seats Arcade have designed. Choose from Sand or Dark Olive to complement your Arcade vanity units or for a more neutral scheme you can choose between White and Gloss Black.
• D665 x W500 x H885mm
• Close coupled toilet with open back pan
• Cistern with 6/3 litre dual flush and lever included
• Open back for right or left hand waste pipe connections
• Soft close toilet seat with a nickel handle included - choose between white, black gloss, sand or dark olive
• 25 year manufacturer guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 2pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.