Arcade Single-Lever Bath Shower Filler - Floor Mounted
An enviably stylish way to fill your new freestanding bath, this nickel plated Single-Lever Bath Shower Floor Mounted Filler by Arcade will transform your bathroom. With a beautiful single lever, you can fill up your bath with elegance and ease. Included, you'll also receive a shower handset and hose so you can quickly and easily wash off the bubbles from your hair and body.
Each tap made by Arcade comes with a flow straightener if you have low water pressure, and an aerator if you have high water pressure. This means you will have a consistent pressure of water and the perfect water flow every time you use your tap. So you can have the tap you've always wanted without having to worry about your water pressure.
• L373 x W120 x H907-825mm
• Made from brass with a nickel plated finish
• Shower handset, hose and floor mounting kit included
• Ceramic disc technology
• Suitable for high and low pressure systems -minimum 0.2 bar is recommended
• This product should be cleaned with warm soapy water only then dried with a soft cloth. Although the Nickel Plating is durable, the manufacturer's do not recommend cleaning with household cleaners and disinfectants to prolong its lustre and to protect the finish
• Waste sold separately
• 10 year manufacturer's guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.