Arcade Lansdowne Radiator with Radiator Valves
Warm your towels and new bathroom in style with this Lansdowne Radiator by Arcade. Made from high quality steel with a durable Nickel plated finish, this radiator will compliment your new Arcade bathroom. Traditionally styled with a modern twist, this radiator will be an opulent feature perfect for not only heating your room but with the towel ledge, your towels will be wonderfully warm and cosy. Pair with angled radiator valves for a look that will transform your bathroom into a luxurious sanctuary.
• D235 x W600 x H950mm. 32mm tubes
• Distance from wall to the rail is 235mm
• 420mm plumbing pipe centres
• Output: BTU: 1904, Watts: 558 (At delta =50°C). Maximum working temperature is 95°C
• Operating pressure up to 8 bar
• Designed to be fitted into your central heating system and should only be used on closed systems containing a rust inhibitor
• Made from Steel with a high quality nickel plated finish
• All brackets and fixings are included
• Radiator valves are sold separately
• Fill the radiator approximately 90% (6.5L) with a water mixture if the radiator is to be used for electric heating only (not connected to a central heating system)
• 10 year manufacturer's guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.