Arcade Avon Exposed Shower Kit with 9 inch or 12 inch Air Boosted Rain Shower Head
For an elegant and enveloping shower that will look and feel extraordinary, why not choose the Avon Exposed Shower Kit by Arcade. Designed to complement the entire Arcade collection, this shower kit is Nickel plated, traditional in design with modern features that will transform your shower experience.
In this kit you will receive:
• Arcade Avon Exposed Thermostatic Shower Valve that has been Nickel plated and has two outlets including a Nickel plated valve handle to control the temperature and two ceramic levers to control the shower head and handset
• Arcade telephone handset and hose so you can just wash your body without wetting your hair
• A luxurious 9 inch or 12 inch air boosted rain shower rose with easy clean nipples giving you a spa like shower experience
• Arcade wall mounted vertical rigid riser pipe
• Nickel plated soap basket for attaching to your vertical rigid riser
• A cradle to attach to your vertical rigid riser that will hold your telephone shower handset
• Arcade straight nickel plated shower arm for vertical rigid riser mounting
This Arcade shower kit not only looks beautifully stylish and inviting, the air boosted rain shower head will give you a wonderful shower that you'll never want to leave.
• 355 x 236 x 110mm
• Made from brass and nickel plated for durability and style
• Suitable for both high and low pressure installation (0.1 bar - 5.0 bar). For use with low pressure systems the manufacturer's recommend that the cold water supply must be at least 2 metres above the installed position
• 10 year manufacturer's guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 2pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.