Arcade 600mm Basin with Overflow and Basin Stand
Add a touch of opulence and luxury to your new bathroom with the 600mm Basin and Basin Stand by Arcade. Perfect for those looking for a stylish minimalist look with a traditional twist.
The basin stand has been carefully crafted from stainless steel giving the piece strength. It is then given a Nickel finish providing an extra protective skin and an exquisite look that features across the whole Arcade range. The stand features iconic and trendsetting towel ledges and a beautiful, minimalist glass shelf to display your luxury products and any extra towels.
The basin is carefully constructed from Vitreous China leaving you with a soft but striking shine. The chunky basin works perfectly with the design giving you space to hold your favourite soap and a generous bowl for you to wash your hands. Choose to have no tap holes for a stylish wall mounted tap or 1, 2 or 3 tap holes to suit your favourite tap and bathroom design. Arcade have a beautiful selection of Nickel finished brassware to create a cohesive look across your new bathroom.
• D525 x W605 x H840mm
• Weight: 36.8kg
• Stand is made from stainless steel and finished with Nickel
• Comes with a choice of 0, 1, 2 or 3 pre-drilled tap holes
• The overflow is to solve the issue of a dripping tap if the plug is left in. It is not designed to take a flowing tap
• Glass shelf included
• Waste and taps not included
• Do not use bleach or any abrasive cleaner to ensure your basin and stand is kept in tip top condition for years to come.
• 25 year manufacturer's guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 2pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.