ARABELLA TRADITIONAL CONCEALED SHOWER VALVE & FIXED SHOWER HEAD
Lady Arabella - famed for her bathroom and known for being entirely fictional. Still, if her entire manor wasn't the construct of imagination, then this Arabella traditional concealed shower valve & fixed shower head from Drench would adorn her bathroom as a gorgeous centerpiece; resembling a chrome flower curved downwards from the weight of its blossom. So, provided you're not fictional, the Arabella is ideal for the lover of tradition, beloved by refined gentlemen and respectable gentlewomen alike.
The controls themselves are gorgeous. Accurate flow control, precise temperature changes, TMV2 and TMV3 approved, topped with a 5 year guarantee and all plumbing is concealed within your wall.
Drench Traditional Twin Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve
• 1 outlet shower valve with 2 controls - 1 to control flow, 1 to control temperature
• Accurate flow control
• Thermostatically controlled to +/- 2 degrees, even if incoming temperature or pressure should fluctuate
• Complete thermal protection shut-off to prevent scalding if hot or cold water should fail
• Highly resistant to limescale build-up
• Manufactured and tested in the UK
• TMV2 and TMV3 approved
• 5 year guarantee
• Height: 210mm
• Width: 120mm
• 0.1 bar: 5.5 litres per minute
• 0.5 bar: 12 litres per minute
• 1 bar: 18 litres per minute
• 2 bar: 25 litres per minute
• 3 bar: 31 litres per minute
Drench 200mm/300mm Traditional Shower Head with Swivel Joint
• Solid brass chrome-plated traditional shower head
• Pressure requirement 0.5 bar minimum
• Suitable for wall or ceiling mounting
• Both come with a swivel ball joint for flexible positioning
• 200mm & 300mm diameter options
Drench Curved Wall Shower Arm
• 20 year guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 2pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.