AQUADART WETROOM 10MM WITH RETURN AND SIDE PANEL
Create your own bespoke luxurious wetroom with this walk-in return and side panel enclosure from Aquadart. Available in either clear glass or smoked glass, you can choose the best finish that will give your bathroom the most sophisticated result best suited to you.
The use of two wetroom panels and a hinged return panel really shows the flexibility of this wetroom range and how they cater to suit the needs to as many people as they can. he hinged return panel will deflect water to minimise water splashes. Along with this handy feature, you have the option to choose the hingle finishes - matt black, copper and silver are our options with clear glass, and with smoked glass you can choose between matt black and polished silver. Included in the profile pack is a wall channel, support bar and floor channel.
The glass panel has been treated using a market leading easy clean glass treatment called Clean & Clear. It is highly beneficial and extremely innovative as it acts like a protective barrier. It’s non-stick surface resists limescale build-up and water spots so you have constant clear glass with no marks. This hinders bacteria growth which leads to a more hygienic environment, hence reducing the need to clean the glass by half.
• Smoked or clear side and return panel
• Choice of clear or smoked glass
• Profile pack included with choice of finishes
• Innovative market leading easy clean glass treatment
• 10mm toughened safety glass
• Non-stick surface resists limescale
• 10 year guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.